Saturday, January 8, 2011

京都に戻りました。

日十二番: Day 12

After six months, I have returned to Kyoto. Since I only had one afternoon on my last trip, it will be wonderful being able to get to known the city a little better. I think we have some free time on the third day and I am determined to go Fushimi Inari Taisha, the orange gates. It’s about an hour from the hostel we are staying at, combination of train and walking, but I believe it will be worth it.



Today consisted mainly of a long bus ride, during which I read an article on pop culture in Japan, played Angry Birds on my Droid and watched the first half of Gackt’s first R&R tour which I very recently purchased ^_^V

A few photos from on the way:











Almost everyone just knocked out on the bus. Sensei was sneaking around taking photos of them sleeping XD



We’re staying at the Utano Youth Hostel, it’s rather nice. I miss having a sink in the room but otherwise, no complaints. And my roomies are amazing.








O_<




The front of the hostel.


We took a short walk to the local supermarket for dinner noms.



Tea ceremony tonight and a full day tomorrow~
(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)
Whaaaaa, I am so excited, once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment